Broken Auroral Ring, New Insights

People,

This broken auroral ring image, culled by Rod M. Cluff, corresponds to the confinement dome in David LaPoint's prsentation of Primer Fields, especially in Video Part II.

What we are seeing is a densely packed line of particles along the inside of the dome, probably along the top. So densely packed are the particles that they form a line of visible matter, although there must be a whole dome present that covers most of the Arctic.

The Aurora Borealis is actually formed by particles that are ejected straight upwards from the center of the confinement dome as if they were a geyser. The particles of the Auroras do not have enough force to escape, and they flow outside of the bowl-shaped magnetic field emiters to the base of the confinement dome again, and enter into it through the flip ring. When the outflow is great, the particles flow downwards along the sides of our planet, and we call the visual parts of the flow the Aurora Borealis.

Watch the Primer Fields videos parts I & II by David LaPoint and start learning ...

Dean

http://www.holloworbs.com/a_broken_auroral_ring.htm

1 Like

People,

We started speaking about the David LaPoint material about two years ago. Only about three people got involved, and for normal reasons - LaPoint presents hard science; astronomy. But the truth is that you don't have to know calculus or anything to follow along, nor know about quarks, dark matter, black holes powering quasars; he mentions these things in passing, but his presentatiion has its own line of thought.

He makes his presentation in a linear way, such that this causes that which leads to one thing and then to another, and there are graphics for understanding everything. I watched parts I & II once and understod very little, then I watched them a few times and started putting two and two together. Then I let some time go by and watched them again, and I let a few more months go by and watched again. I'm at the point now where I can really follow it well.

He depicts the formation of the hollow earth sun - although he doesn't come out and explain it that way - and then he explains the rings of planets. And then he explains everything about the magnetic fields that are produced, things that we don't know exist, he explains the magnetosphere, the auroras, and the invisible confinement domes that catch particles as they spew out of the top of the planet through the orifice (When the particles build up within the confinement domes, they begin to spew out as the auroras)

There are magnetic structures above and below the planet, and these structures often and typically manifest in outer space because they tend to be related to the compacting of particles, which produces visible matter. Just Google seach for "vela pulsar images" and look at the lines in most of the images. There are two of them (lines), and they form part of the confinement dome. Above them, the spurting is a matter of the particle buildup spewing out. Astronomers have seen such exteme expressions before in relation to Mars and Venus, literal jets as if from a squirt gun; one such expression is described in the book The Hollow Earth by Raymond Bernard.

These confinement domes exist at the polar extremes of orbs, planets and galaxies. This indicates that, where these pulsars exist, there is a planet connected to it. Thus, when we see pulsars, we are seeing a compact piece of some celestial planet, a piece that becomes visibly due to the packing of particles. But just as our planet is connected to magnetic structures such as confinement domes, those confinement domes are connected to planets, and we see nothing! Apparently, we see nothing, not even in images in the bands of x-rays, radio, infrared, ultra violet. That doesn't mean that nothing is there. I'll mention in this regard that Cater defines soft particles as particles compposed of photons, and which are invisible and not recognised by science.

An understanding of the inner sun is something that hollow earth proponents don't have and cannot explain. It is time to expose yourselves to such information as David LaPoint presents. His presentatiion can only exist in relation to a hollow orbs.

Which means that this Ivy League astronomer has proven the hollow planets theory for us (and much, much more). So we can't just let it go by and not involve ourselves and not learn. So you all have to pick up on it and become conversant.

And download his videos for safekeeping. Use a YTD program or burn them on DVDs or on an external hard drive. I say "for safekeping" because this informatiion is very contrary to what mainstream science puts out, and I don't know for how long it will all be available. For one thing, his presentation disproves and debunks newtonian gravity, and this is something that the powers-that-be don't want to get out. If Islamic extremeists discover what causes gravity effects, then even with modest resources, they become extremely dangerous and quite unstoppable.

Parts I & II, people. Download, and safguard!

Dean

1 Like

@deandddd I am new to the topic and am on Part 2. I will reserve any judgement but have already linked the videos to my Facebook Group and will download too.

M

Echo_on,

Great!

Dean

People,

It seems to me that the plasma structures formed by the bowel shaped, magnetic field emitters in the Primer Fields videos relate to the "Zone of Rest" depicted in the book Etidorhpa.

Also, the purple skies reported by Olaf Jansen on their way through the hour-glass shaped, northern orifice into the hollow earth seem to relate to the choke ring in the Primer Fields presentation. In the video's experiment's, the choke ring area is seen of having a purple tint.

Dean

@deandddd , good that you are reminding our group to revisit David LaPoint's videos (all 3 of them would be best , part III being all about photons and light)...these are really PRICELESS . The first time I came across them was in 2015 , I think...my worldview has never been the same since then !

I just can NOT get back to believing mainstream science even if I try - that's the kind of effect it has had on me .

Regards

Aaaand, and, and, and ... there is a focal point, a.k.a. flip point, in the middle of the bright plasma structure between the two bowel-shaped, magnetic field emitters, in the David LaPoint experiments. It actually takes on the appearance of a brighter core area, not really a point, within the bright plasma structure. This explanation, and some very illustrative graphics, appear in Part II just before 50 minutes and is entitled "Bubbles within Bubbles".

This brighter core area corresponds to the plasma sun in the middle of the hollow earth (thank you, Olaf!) , and the outer part of the plasma structure corresponds to the rest of the atmosphere within; and to the atmosphere that permeates the crust, too, I suppose.

Sidhartha,

It is not hard to imagine that the magnetic ropes between The Sun and the planets could provide an external source of power for David LaPoint's "Primer Field Effect" to take place. That's all that lacking.

Bingo!

By the way, I think that Etidorhpa's "Zone of Rest" leads to the flip ring, which is where they went to and wherefrom they jumped into the ethereal essence or whatever the book called it. Their bodies were not physical by then, from what I understood from the book.

Dean

Sidhartha,

LaPoint's Primer Fields experiments not only indicate that the Earth is hollow, but they substantiate that gravity effects are due to electromagnetic attractions and repulsions.

No wonder he went into hiding!

Dean

HANUMAN KIVI FB https://www.facebook.com/hanuman.kivi HARI OM
HOLLOW EARTH OK

I would like to reiterate: I believe we should crowdsource our efforts into transcribing LaPoint's videos into a series of Google Docs as I had created for collaborative purposes in this regard before. It would be supremely helpful to not only have the textual information to search through (we can use the automated transcriptions from YouTube as a base that I'd created), but also insert images that we feel are important and pertinent to give context... Anyone with rekindled interest in doing this?

Soretna,

Would you believe that I have found his videos with legends in Portuguese ?

DD

Transcripts? Links?

Soretna,

I had been watching Number Two. The legends are there, in Portuguese ..

DD

@deandddd , so there you have it :-

"Every component of matter has a DOUBLE TOROIDAL (bowl) shaped magnetic field that radiates from it's core" .

It's ironic that David LaPoint has probably never interacted with Nassim Haramein , but they're exactly on the same page - Great minds do actually think alike :))

**Now could we have asked for a better validation of the "dynamic double torus" model for everything in this universe ??? Right from Hollow atoms to Hollow planets , to Hollow stars , to Galaxies and the entire HOLOGRAPHIC Cosmos - the design point is the same...it is God's blueprint for this creation !

They should be teaching this FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH to each and every school kid , so that at least the future generations aren't as oblivious to the nature of reality , as ours is !

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

I agree on every poiint.

Unfortunately, school systems are being dumbed down. Apparently, a population becomes dangerous when it knows too much; especially when it knows too much science.

Cheers!