Bizarre Satanic Ceremony at the inauguration of Gotthard Base Tunnel , Switzerland - 1st June , 2016 !

List members , I was shocked beyond words to see this video...all kinds of Satanic and demonic symbolism of the Netherworlds was in full display...most unbelievable of all - 3 Heads of State had openly attended this ceremony :-

Warm Regards

1 Like

This is truly incredible. There is so much to say about this, but I find myself so aghast that I can't get them out...

You know, younger people don't tend to disapprove so much about these types of things because the school systems and universities have changed so much in such little time. They don't have traditional values, norms or structures.

And China is behind the changes in our schooling.

I don't believe that the US truly opposed China over Taiwan because China is in control of the US. Taiwan has a treacherous big brother protector who is serving them on a silver platter to China. And I don't believe that China is Russia's friend, either. China is a false friend.

The cavern worlds underneath Tibet seem to be the nerve center of it all. Their tunnel systems extend to North and South America, and as far West as Sumeria/Iraq. And from there, to Odessa in the Ukraine, right?

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this horrific yet important information. These "people" have so much control now, that they can openly flaunt their evil in front of the masses, expecting zero resistance or backlash.

They're telling us the whole game-plan right hereā€”a bunch of evil elites worshipping Satan through rituals involving ritual murder, torture, sex, and possession in underground tunnels, in Switzerland of all places (safe-haven of international bankers for well over a century).

Not to mention all the evil cavern-world creatures being portrayed in the video as the minions of Satan and literal demons.

And yet no one seems to get it. I'm afraid our society at large is doomed... :pensive:

1 Like

I agree @Ephraimite , @deandddd , @Soretna , also notice the date they "specially" chose for this inauguration :-

1/6/16 !!

This particular Tunnel Project was in the works for well over a decade and was probably amongst the most ambitious Tunnel Projects in the world , at the time it was first planned . To imagine that for a prestigious project of such magnitude (multi Billion Euros of taxpayer money were spent) , only this VILE theme (!!) was the one chosen for the inauguration ceremony ??!! I mean what is the world coming to ??

**The creepiest part in this whole video was the depiction of a horde of Zombies...and you can see those 3 Heads of State actually enjoying this Devilish program...!

Regards

2 Likes

It really shows you that our "leaders" are nothing but sockpuppets for their cavern-dwelling, crustal-world, Satanic overlords. There's so much symbolism in this, but overall, it's just a grotesque and flagrant mockery of their control over our planet and the constant demonic intrigues they've been up to over the course of centuries. "Our" taxpayer dollars always go to evil nonsense like this. "We The People" ought to quit paying them altogether...!

A few notes of my own:

• I think this whole thing is a symbolic celebration of the cavern-worlders "coming out"ā€”alien disclosures, coming forth of the Anti-Christ, reign of demons on earth, etc.
  • I was surprised at the level of hypnotic techniques utilized in this. The singing and music all seemed designed to effect some sort of hypnosis.
  • The yodeler especially. His singing and cowbell seemed to have some sort of hypnotic or mesmerizing intent. He seemed to symbolize the kabbalists and sorcerers of the past centuries, who called up the devil and essentially are the root cause of all the evil forces we see in the world today.
  • The degeneracy and hedonism in this is also over-the-top. Nudity and sex everywhere.
  • I also think it was symbolic how they did all this in broad daylight. When evil can be done in broad daylight without reproach, you've fallen under control of the enemy.
  • Every time the devil appeared, there was a sense of awe or reverence from the performers. The upside-down trees reminds me of course of the upside-down cross worn by Satanists, but also of the famous "peace symbol" of the hippie movement.
  • They repeatedly emphasize tunnels and underground creatures. They are literally opening a portal to the underworld, Hades, Sheol, Hell, etc. Can it get any more demonic than that??
  • There are so many symbols of witchcraft in here. Everything from the red blood (symbolizing ritual murder, war, genocide, and assassination), to the pagan offerings, to the fallen angels, scarabs, ghosts, demons, etc....
  • One of the comments on the 1st unedited video says the following: "Wow this is beautiful worship to עֲזÖøאזֵל (Azazel)." WOW!!! Someone really hit the nail on the head.
    • In Kabbalah and Judaism, Azazel is understood to be Satan and was symbolized as the "Azazel goat" which was offered up as a sacrifice during the annual sacrifices of ancient Israel. This goat was in direct contrast to the "Jehovah goat," which was understood as symbolic of the Messiah or the unblemished Lamb of God. All the responsibility of the sins of the people were heaped upon the head of the Azazel goat, so that it was cast into the wilderness to die on its own, whilst the Jehovah goat was sacrificed as an innocent offering meant to invoke mercy upon the people.

The Atonement was not considered complete until the Azazel goat also died, so men were sent to watch it until it died a natural death (they were not allowed to kill itā€”the rule was, it had to go to its own self-destruction); and then once it died, signal fires were lit to let the people know the Atonement was completed and a celebration commenced. The ultimate responsibility and guilt of their sins, however, was cast upon Azazelā€”the devilā€”as he was the author and originator of sin and death. The Jehovah goat fulfilled a different role, as an innocent offering of mercy and purity. So it seems that this commenter was a Satanist who recognized the true connection here. This whole story is also why Satan is often portrayed as a goat.

1 Like

I just realized, I forgot to link to the unedited videos (without commentary):

1 Like

The Bible even tells that the demons inhabit the depths below the Earth, so why wouldn't people become alarmed?

I just cannot fathom it.

Cheers!

2 Likes

@Ephraimite , thanks for sharing the raw , unedited videos...the full extent of their evil designs is now thoroughly exposed !

Regards

2 Likes

That was majorly weird! I have a hard time fathoming how the audience didn't walk out.

I didn't watch the unedited videos, just the first one, but it looks like some of it is a parody of God/Jesus in the New Testament and some of it imitative of the orgies condemned in the Old Testament. The three "spirits" floating up reminded me of Logan's Run, only they didn't explode as they were "renewed". Zombies. A man dressed like a ram, pretending to be the devil.

Just weird.

I didn't even know that tunnel was built, let alone that crazy people put on a show for it.

2 Likes

Clearly shows us their intentions and the declaration of war upon humanity.

1 Like

The last two years have also showed us that. These guys were just a little more obvious about it. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Folks , if you Google up the profile of H R Giger - he is the "designer" who suggested that Switzerland be "mapped" with tunnels forming the shape of a Pentagram...his original claim to fame was his artwork for the movie "Species" wherein he "created" the alien profiles for that movie !

**Volker Hesse was the one who directed this "bizarre" show for the inauguration .

Why did these kind of individuals get chosen for such a grand project which took 17 years to complete - for the world's longest , 57 km long railway Tunnel ?? There is likely a D.U.M.B. located nearby...!

There is probably more to this story than meets the eye - lake Geneva (adjacent to the UN Office) rumoured to harbour an alien base in it's depths and CERN also doubling up as CIA HQ for Europe...!

Regards

2 Likes

We can take comfort in the promise that they will war among themselves and be destroyed. I just wonder how much damage they will do before they fall.

And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads, for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood.

And all they that fight against Zion shall be destroyed. And that great whore who hath perverted the right ways of the Lord ā€” yea, that great and abominable church ā€” shall tumble to the dust, and great shall be the fall of it.

I think "Zion" can include anything on God's side of the line, anything good and sane.

1 Like

@SilverMoon , I echo your sentiments...just about 2 weeks ago , CERN restarted the operations of their Large Hadron Collided (LHC) , now at an enhanced energy threshold of 13.6 TeV (Trillion electron Volts) .

While they are unlikely to make any new breakthroughs in science , just by colliding billiard balls :)) some are suggesting a more sinister reason for stepping up the energy level - it is to try and open up a portal to some other dimension that could make it easier for evil forces to carry out their plans...?? One only hopes they don't succeed in such nefarious ventures !!

Regards

2 Likes