Agriculture in the Depths Below - The Fungus Forests of Etidorhpa

Agriculture in the Depths Below - The Fungus Forests of Etidorhpa

People,

I think that a case could be made for the armed forces utilizing the time that has passed for stockpiling and preparing for a huge war. I think that they are building like crazy underground. There is even agriculture underground as we can see from the Etidorhpa narration about the mushroom forests below. They might come out five years later and start again; perhaps with genetically perfect human beings. The purpose might not be to save traditional western civilization as much as it might be to do away with demoniac and reptile influence of the surface because, if this influence comes to dominate the surface, it going to be "curtains" for the hollow earthers. The reptile influencers from below Tibet and China are not the only ones who know how to infiltrate society, the hollow earthers know how to do that, too. There was celestial influence in the Bhagavad Gita War; Arjuna, for example, was the son of Indra, the topmost King of the celstials. I think that the hollow earthers have infiltrated Russia and the western military establishments. It could very well be that their top priority is to sweep the surface of the demoniac and reptile influence, and too protect the hollow earth, where Indo European cultture remains in its orginal form.

The fungus forests in Etidorhpa: etidorCHAPTER XVII

Cheers!

People,

Speaking of agriculture in the depths below, The Green Children of Wolfpitte reportedly showed that they were accustomed to eating beans from a pod, and they reported that they tended a herd of livestock in their cavern world below.

And they were so close to the surface that they spontaneously walked up without bringing provisions with them.

Cheers!

http://www.holloworbs.com/green_children_wolfpitte.htm