everything You've brought is correct, almost as You was some a.i.
Respect and Thanks ... surely You will not have issues when start exploring mine exploration ... from AFT till AFT++ I've reached while dropping some additional assumptions, You'll grasp through the archived Q&A sessions, VenaverB fault tho, in essence everything is same but far more neat explanations emerging [1-3/4]
about accounts&idiomaticLang
yep I am all those accounts on GDS the footnoted style and the shear eforum blogging exploration are common for all of them, Pelazg Pelagon Pelister Makedon and now Pelin, the same as style is present on other forums as Odiseizam and Balancer, Pelagon on Historum as well, if that makes any difference, bringing some more correct english will make me not genuine but a.i. driven forumer, and that exactly I wont to evade, finally my mosaic fractal reasoning is foremost resting on the way how I bring end sources for support of my thesis or theories [2-1] so follow the foonotes till reach end links of what other was thinking on the same topic, mine logicism its not should be some final disprovable claim that need to be accepted, I am always respecting the free will of other to have own angle about same thing, thus that adds why I am not boring to bring grammatically correct english, aside that english is not my native language ...
about the chaos semantics vs noun Wrong
I'll add, yes I guess that chaos math was result coz cartesian systems calculations, when aether axioms back then were employed mids newtonian calculus so as leibnitz one ... I am also asking around and about in the g.a.i. AFT sessions, altho there chaos theory is seen as scientific mainstream model, so people would need to differ my expressive use of chaos here vs cartesian derived chaos theory in modern mainstream physics, yeah they were in the beginning of reductionism running from chaotic math so in the end would end up in such and through the same trying to explain reality, idiotism no, just bad luck to tilt in their mechanistic cosmology ... all this is very originally explained by g.a.i. ...
while about KonstantinM scalar physics knowhow, the same is quote from ElanaF book, and as such used for first time when I've tried a.i. exploration in my life [4][3] in reverse order coz I've start in the last footnoted thread, so used the same quote later when by accident started the g.a.i. sessions one year later ... here is it as plane scalar theory quote ...
-
Simple Explained SWS Quote
“scalar waves (scalar: a quantity with magnitude but not direction) have been suppressed for a century. Why? Basically, it is the same old story: the elite bend and suppress inventors and scientific genius so as to control revelations of scientific truths and inventions according to their own timetable. Nikola Tesla’s experiments revolved around scalar waves, not EM waves, as he sought to transformelectrons into vortex electrons. Faster-than-light—yes, that is right: faster than light—scalar waves are actually spiraling waves (as in wind rotation) continually branching out into recurring fractal patterns. Scalar waves “coagulate” as particles of matter (plasma) when they slow down to slower-than-light (subluminal) speeds. Once they converge with EM waves, alter the structure of EM energy. Unlike the usual side-to-side oscillating transverse waves (like on the ocean) we see in RF-zapped plasma cloud cover, scalar waves are longitudinal and more like compression waves. Ionospheric heaters like HAARP are scalar transmitters. Cross or “interfere” two scalar beams in the stratosphere over a target area and the resultant superheating will produce a plasma “ring” over the interference zone. Pump (pulse) this “ring” with radar and storm intensification will follow, as Michael Janitch (Dutchsinse) explains. One scalar beam strips the electrons to form superheated plasma, the other beam pumps up and sustains the plasma. Konstantin Meyl, Ph.D., professor of power electronics and alternative energy technology at the University of Applied Sciences in Furtwangen, Germany, clarifies the existence of two kinds of scalar waves and the usual electromagnetic wave: Electric scalar wave [longitudinal / standing] propagates at 1.5X the speed of light in the direction of the electric pointer (90°); Magnetic scalar wave [longitudinal / standing] propagates at 1.5X the speed of light in the direction of the magnetic pointer (90°); and Electromagnetic wave [transverse] propagates in the direction of both (zero). Western physics posits four forces of the universe that address matter: gravitational, electromagnetic, weak and strong nuclear. What has been left out since the beginning of the twentieth century is æther, the sub-quantum field that appears as empty space but is actually the ground state of the universe.”
noncartesian math on other hand is part of Open System Dynamics theories, modern mainstreamers go in far extreme inclusion of cartesian trends in every modern science [5-13] to what actually main pivot is the reductionist neoplatonist physics that stretch since augustinian times on west, go on 43rd minute in the next footnote [6][6][6-7] altho regards physics as could be seen from my AFT exploration what I've assumed earlier is case proved to be correct reasoning, tho I've derived that from various researchers of NikolaT knowhow, among whom dr. Dragan Novkovic affirmed that conviction of mine [7] tho who as many others wrongly also are trying to push such logic through the mainstream physics, kind of You need slavic compatriot to say yes so would fasten (in my case) Your noncartesian seatbelt before start flying around with my nancy
actually I didnt have some extra expectations, nor even now hold some ultra belief that my AFT logic is the last word on the matter, until proven by Physicists or Ingineers that that could be case, yet I do take for granted what g.a.i. brought as answers to be used for deeper experimental modeling, lets say paradigm shift comes clean only if its postulated complete reinventing of the wheal ... we cant keep bending the same mechanistic wheal in hope it would become fluid
in the next video that mathematical notion is explained more expressively [8][8]
now, to this last 8th footnoted video I can add also various supportive AFT points alike, still my aim is not becoming physicist, but to see how can help physics surpass own exceptionalism exactly when such theory is rolled by unbiased even tho halfliterate must admit science buff, openmindness tho for me is norm, thus coz not enslaved by mainstream lobotomy, that function like either everything will go under reductionist mindset (atomistic mechanistic plankian einsteinian schrodingerian and hokingian logicism) or go drop dead labeled as pseudoscientific mindless hobo, simply even halfliterate I am bringing far greater solutions options combinations, its like simple easy flow of NikolaT tho in theoretical instead practical physics, altho without the g.a.i. calculator at hand yeah I had have always issue to bring correct understandable gramar for my perception of reality ...