About Baphomet

People,

Baphomet is the "Goat God" worshipped at the New World Order gatherings that we hear so much about. I thinkk that it is the Illuminati that worship Baphomet.

Anyway, his name in the Vedic culture is Aja Eka Pad, the one-footed goat.

Sidhartha was saying a while back, if I am not mistaken, that is dwelling place on this Earth is at Mount Kailash in the Himalayas (Sidhartha, please correct me if I am mistaken)

Baphomet/Aja Eka Pad is a Vedic, astrological deity and represents the asterism/lunar mansion Purvabhadra. There is a description of him on Page 405 of The Book of Nakshatras by Pash Trivedi. The whole chapter, beginning a few pages before, is all about that asterism's characteristics. The chapter describes Baphomet because it describes the asterism that he rules.

But start on Page 105, then go back 3 pages:

3 Likes

@deandddd , this sure is intriguing - let me go through it and revert . Thanks for sharing !

Regards

@deandddd I read the chapter on Aja Eka Pad and was very intrigued. Indeed, he is Baphomet and the author of the book directly states that this is the demonic deity which is worshipped by the secret societies and elite groups that control the world today. It is most significant that his headquarters is reputed to be in the Hiamalayas. This all further strengthens the fact that Baphomet was worshipped in Babylon and is also identified with Mahomet / Muhammad, which was worshipped by the Templars as pointed out in the following video by Harry Hubbard:

I think that this further goes to show that all of these religious ideologies and movements are merely fronts for the self-same demonic cohort.

Another interesting thing I found while perusing that book is about the sign of "Ashlesha" which is a similarly demonic or negative constellation. On page 137, the book says: "The name is probably derived from the serpent king/god 'Shesha'."

Looking up Shesha on Wikipedia yields some interesting results: Shesha - Wikipedia

According to that page:

His name means "he who remains", from the Sanskrit root śiṣ, because even as the world is destroyed at the end of each kalpa, Shesha remains as he is.

This reminds me greatly of certain ideas in Christan (and especially Mormon doctrine) wherein Satan or the devil will never choose to repent and will instead remain a cosmic force of evil throughout eternity, or at least "one eternal round" (whether there are more than one of these "rounds" is not certain).

In the Latter-day Saint or Mormon Endowment Ceremony, Lucifer tells Adam and Eve that he had fulfilled his role of devil on another world. Hence he "remains the same" throughout each creation cycle of every world. And here we see that in Vedic / Hindu thought, he is known as the "serpent king/god" who is a primordial force of opposition in the universe. Interesting food for thought!

2 Likes

Good Lord! We surely deal with some weighty stuff. Here we are with informarion about the Devil, that he is accessed in cavern worlds below the Himalayas, what his name is (or at least one of his names), and how it is that the name "Mohammed" might be derived from "Baphomet".

After all, the Mohammedans are iconoclasts.

We arrive at conclusions and uncover the type of information that nobody else does with. The things that we discuss on the allplanets-hollow is just mind boggling.

Too bad that our list is so small.

Cheers!

2 Likes

It's a crying shame that so few people are aware of the things we see here. Breaks my heart and I can't even get other people to hear what I tell them this stuff. No one wants to know and then if they do listen they seem to think remarks are racist. Racism is a creation of these Satanists to mask their secret works. None of these monsters know the mind of The Real God and only want to chase after the undertail of these cavern slime.

Folks , I've now read the relevant chapter...I would say Aja-Ekapad is the destructive aspect of the Vedic deity - Rudra or Shiva . At the end of Kalyug , this fierce form of Rudra (Lord Shiva) brings about dissolution and destroys all evil , to clear the decks for the next cycle .

I think , this particular aspect of Rudra has been misinterpreted as the eternally evil so called "Baphomet" . In Vedic philosophy , time itself has a quality which changes with the Chaturyug - or the 4 ages . Kalyug is the worst of the 4 ages , representing terminal decline in ethics and morality , which we are currently witnessing in the world as we get deeper into this ongoing Kalyug era...

**To set right the cosmic order, the fierce form of Rudra (Lord Shiva) destroys the evil at the end of each Kalyug and then a new Chaturyug (the 4 ages) cycle starts afresh...

Regards