A Cross Post from Mikle on the Ancient Mysteries Group ...

De: "aumsparky" [email protected]
Enviada: 2021/07/24 14:05:03
Para: [email protected], [email protected]
Assunto: [Ancient-Mysteries] oklahoma - coal

many years ago i discussed the objects found in coal at the wilburton ok coal mine. as i recall, there was a gold necklace found within a chunk of coal, in the layout of when being worn. in other words, the woman was turned to coal. also found within coal there was an iron pot. having metallurgy, they were an advanced culture. they were not giants either, judging by the size of the items.

at heavener ok, as i recall, there was a cave with egyptian motifs. seems like runic inscriptions were also found nearby. all of this points to settlers there from the old world, europe and north africa.

in caves and digs in eastern ok, between heavener and tulsa, masonry walls were discovered deep underground. that region of eastern ok is mostly under 800 ft of elevation. there is reason to believe that a river or two had once connected these sites to the mississippi river.

back then, i had not yet concluded a date for this settlement. i am now confident that much of the midwest under 800 ft of elevation was covered by the sea during the last tropical epoch 10k-3k bce.

the poleshift of 10,600 bce was unstable, and apparently had later adjustments to the polar axis. this was implied by phylos the thibetan, and by the frisian chronicle, concerning the submersion of atlantis, and northwest europe.

it seems likely that fleets were sent out by old world powers soon after the initial 10,600 bce poleshift event, to claim lands, that had arisen from the sea, or had been depopulated. after each global disaster this was likely.

those arriving in america learned that most of the giants had been killed off, the climate had become tropical, and rich copper deposits could be had. probably several foreign colonies were established in america.

the colony in oklahoma was likely established early, sometime between 10,600 bce and 8,700 bce. from the relics found it is obvious that they were surprised, by the sea rushing in covering the midwest. the region remained on the seabed for about 7,500 years, turning the forests, people, and homes into coal.

the experts claiming all coal dates to the carboniferous age is utter nonsense. the formation of coal is an ongoing process, that continues today. they call all such finds found in coal as fakes, rather than change their silly theory. soon many of these scientists will be turned into coal. when the sea rushes in it deposits red clay, then limestone, capping the forests under the weight of the sea, and the pressure turns the carbon to coal, within a few thousand years or less. early railroad trestles are already turning to coal from the weight of freight trains passing over them, in a mere 150 years or so.

mike